Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Stars

Tonight, this night.
is one of the best nights
I ever had
I see a sandful, rather
grains of stars in a darklit sky
They somehow fill the emptiness of my mind
And it made me free
For a moment
IT WAS ME AND THE STAR

I am scared of the dark,
but nights like these
Somehow take away fright full ideas
Exagerrated by nonsense
movie thrillers on
Someone else's house

After a few
My favorite star
faded in my view,
Then I saw another beautiful star
I did not know there was
another star shining so bright

Was it there all along?
Did I fail to recognize it-
while I was gloriously enjoying the company
of my First Favorite star?

I tried to look back,
Remembering that first star,
Alas, my memory failed me.

It was me and my second favorite star now.

I waited for the breaking dawn,
but wishing it wouldn't be too soon
for I know that
the star I'm seeing now
Won't STAY THAT LONG;
Won't even be at the same spot tomorrow night;
it was just there for the moment and at this moment,
i bought time to join it in his loneliness.

No comments: