Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the end came.

Finally.

I had been long waiting for this moment.
I was scared.  Too scared to face the truth.
I know this will be harder than it seems, and easier than it feels.

It came to a point that I think I need an explanation.
That I deserve an explanation, on how things became,
On how things led the way it is now.
But, he made me realize that this is the end,
and that things are better left unsaid.
Monsters will surface and resurface once the past is defined.
And he knows we're better than that,
And I don't know how I can ever change his mind.

I want to change his mind.
But the wounds started bleeding again, badly.
And no matter how I nurse it,
It starts to bleed again.

STOP.
"You are just making this hard on yourself."

Like bullets pounding on my chest,
he killed me in that instant.

With so much love, came so much lost.
And as much as I want to find myself in his arms again,
makes me define how much self-worth I've lost.

I can't feel him anymore.
The connection we had was broken and if given the chance
to do it all over again, I will. I will.

If you can hear me,
If you can somehow channel your mind into mine.
I still love you.
I want you to know I still love you
even if it means that you can be happy without me.

No comments: