Friday, May 07, 2010

Tinkerbell



-The best teachers don’t give you the answers.
They just point out the mistakes, but you’re still in control.
That way you get all the glory.
And you deserve it.



She finds my voice, when I inch away from the world.

When they push me aside, she pulls me back,
Reminds me that I don’t need to prove myself,
That I don’t have to play their game,
Because I’m much better
Because I am much stronger.

She reminds me of these…
And with self inflicted wounds
And a knife on my hand,
My blood stained clothes,
She accepts me.
No questions asked.

She listens.
She constantly reminds me to dream.
She doesn’t force me to grow.
Take your own pace, she says.
No one requires you to win this race.
She accepts me. She waits.
No questions asked.

She allows me to breakdown.
“It’s normal.” She says.
Then she puts a lid on it.
“Enough now. You’re done.  You’re pass it.
We must now create a new path for tomorrow.

Everyday is a new you, and
You shed yourself everyday.
Don’t waste it.”

My Saviour. My Teacher. A Fairy.

Defying gravity that was constantly,
Purposely committed to bring me down.


No comments: