Tuesday, September 22, 2009

December One

My fingers carved the familiar silhoutte with such rush as if there's no beginning. No end. Only us. We exist.


My heart skipped with a few play of words.
Rush. Intimate.


We were our own world. We are places.
It was solemn. I was trying to memorize every line, trying to memorize the softness of your skin, trying to memorize the silkiness fo your hair.


And I will remember.


For every curve that perfectly succumbs to you.
How the sweetness tries to cover the shame,
tries to hide the loneliness.
We drown ourselves with delusions. Everything will turn out right. Everything will be fine.


I will miss you.
Trying to cover myself now. Colors have changed.
Demons have sprung forth. You see, I can't control them.


I need your strength.


And how one folds arms around takes everything away.  It will even hide the pain for a few seconds.


Afterglow.  Moments.  Wonders.


Time is passing. Everything is for granted but we finally learned to respect time.


In a very destructive way.






 I am looking forward to another path that will lead me to you.
Want to see how worlds had changed, how it will be.
You, us, me and forever will be different.
Back in worlds were we belong.

No comments: