Tuesday, April 06, 2010

1 month

It's been a month now. 
And this is the longest I've gone through... without you.


I want to write this without any background music, that way, it's purely emotions, no second verses, no one liners, this will be just about you, how I feel about you, and how I am currently and where I am in this vast predisposition of whirlwind emotions.


I miss you.
   Frankly, I don't know how to start this. And if maybe I will see you again, I won't be able to talk.  I can remember the last time I saw you.  You were so guilty, you can't even look me in the eye.


Quit it.
  And I know things are better left unsaid.  Maybe you should let it flow.  I can hear you calling me. And probably, you can hear me calling you. Please, let us deny ourselves of this. We can't forever go on. We can't forever fool ourselves. When you said you can't answer me if you still love me, then and there showed that we don't deserve this.  I don't deserve this.


I want to hate you. I want to rant. I want to be bitter. I want to be angry.  But I can't. I'd rather feel indifference towards you. I force myself everyday.  And it takes more than efforts, it takes more than a life.  I had to let a world die, just for you.  So I can move on with my life.  I had to let a world die.


Continually we are changing, and we let the perfect asymmetries slow us down.


We are not the same.  You and I.


I had fun.  I still want to remember you smiling during the good times that we had.  Love and lost always come hand in hand. 


And if you say that you were not happy.  Don't bring me down with negativity.  You were shining with happiness then.


Were.


Now everything else is of past tense.


Funny noh? We were discussing our separation the first time we hooked up.


Everything else is now happening so fast, I can't pinpoint where they started to pull the curtains down.


I am moving on.  I don't see you in my future.  I had to be blunt, but things are easier that way.  Love is complicated and simple at the same time.


If this will be the last journal about you, then I'm grateful. But if not, forgive me, this is how I cope with death.


I miss you.  I miss you in my life.


Look me in the eye, say you want to quit it, that you don't remember the way that we did it.

No comments: